Add on Domains missing / not working. Is this a new server issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirduncan

Reaction score
My websites have been down since the issues began and I'm patiently waiting for a full resolution. However, I am finding that my parked domain works fine.... sirduncan.com

It's my others that aren't working. I have another parked domain but it points to an addon domain. So the addon domains aren't working. I'm also seeing they aren't showing up in my Cpanel left column, where the 2 parked domains are.

When I try and setup the addon domains it errors out saying the domain is already setup (assumingly on the old server).

If there is additional information in this regard, I would be interested, otherwise I will patiently wait for everything to be back up and running.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The administrators are working to fix issues with additional domains (addon, parked, and subdomains) as part of the Fris maintenance.
Your main domain ( http://duncan.x10hosting.com/ ) loads fine but all the others have the infamous Default Web Site error.
I'd wait until this maintenance is done. You can view updated info on the maintenance at http://status.x10hosting.com/

sirduncan

Reaction score
So I'm really trying to be patient, but it's been a long time since my addon domains haven't been working. I watch the 'Status' page everyday, hoping for good news, and I check my addon domains regularly. But they've been down for a long time and I'm wondering what my next option is.....

Anyone have any ideas?

sirduncan

Reaction score
Update: I noticed today that 1 of my addon domains is now working (3peakdesign.com) But my other ones (such as adventhouseplans.com and alextaylorwolfe.com) give the same error when trying to add it in the 'Addon domain' section:

"Error from park wrapper: adventhouseplans.com is already configured. "

I assume this is because it (and the other missing domain) is still configured to the old server. Thank you for getting 3PeakDesign working.

Any ETA on the completion of the other two?

readbeer

Reaction score
My add-on domain keeps going to a cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi page, like many others I've seen around here have complained about previously.

Any update on these types of situations?

sirduncan

Reaction score
So now I'm yet more confused. The addon domain of 3peakdesign.com is no longer listed on my cpanel, but it is still working. I even updated the sait via FTP and the changes are live, so the addon is pointing in the correct place, but not showing in my addon domains list.

My other addon domains are still not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.