Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzsr

Reaction score
Hello

when i parked my domain for my hosting acccount
i got

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 70.85.87.53,70.85.87.54
Bind reconfiguring on server using rndc Bind reconfiguring on server2 using rndc Error reconfiguring bind on server2: rndc: connection to remote host closed This may indicate that the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol, this host is not authorized to connect, or the key is invalid.
Created DNS entry for saiyan-raise.com

Setup Mail forward saiyan-raise.com -> saiyan-raise.x10hosting.com
Setup saiyan-raise.com OK
Adding httpd.conf entry for saiyan-raise.com to point to saiyan-raise.x10hosting.com

please tell me if it was done currectly or if its right

look at this part
"
Using nameservers with the following IPs: 70.85.87.53,70.85.87.54
Bind reconfiguring on server using rndc Bind reconfiguring on server2 using rndc Error reconfiguring bind on server2: rndc: connection to remote host closed This may indicate that the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol, this host is not authorized to connect, or the key is invalid.
"

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Should still work everything else looks okay.

dbzsr

Reaction score

i am not sure
so why there is lots of erorrs??

Status
Not open for further replies.