Adding New Page In Mambo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt122004

Reaction score
I don't know how to add a page in Mambo. I don't mean any page, but a blank empty page, a page where I can add anything to it. Please help me.

Sincerely,
Matt122004

PS. Would someone please tell me if my corprate ad code is on correctly.
http://www.tlic.x10hosting.com/website/
Also, do I have to have the mambo ads on the website? or were those just for example? And how can I change the logo image on the website?

Thank you!

Sincerely, again,
Matt122004 :)

Matt122004

Reaction score
Ok, I figured it out! But I havn't this.....

Would someone please tell me if my corprate ad code is on correctly.
Also, do I have to have the mambo ads on the website? or were those just for example? And how can I change the logo image on the website? It says "Solor Flare 2" but I want that image to be changed, how can I do that?

Thank you!

Sincerely, again,

Chris

Reaction score
Is it just me or is it not even on there?

I don't think you have to have the mambo ads. Try checking their homepage.

Richard

Reaction score
It is there but so is the mambo ad. You need to remove the membo ad from the banner list.

n4tec

Reaction score
Matt122004 said:
I don't know how to add a page in Mambo. I don't mean any page, but a blank empty page, a page where I can add anything to it. Please help me.

Sincerely,
Matt122004

PS. Would someone please tell me if my corprate ad code is on correctly.
Also, do I have to have the mambo ads on the website? or were those just for example? And how can I change the logo image on the website?

Thank you!

Sincerely, again,

hi,

the mambo ads are not needed... I can see the x10banner... It seems you want to remove that Solarflare... Try and get the measurements of that image... nxt if you have photoshop make you logo and remove the Solarflare logo...

Let me see if i can remove the Solarflare logo in the online demo version...

I have not yet used Mambo but in a weeks time i shall be using it...

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
try these out... please replace the SolarFlare II banner which is called "header_short.jpg" with a file with the following dimensions... "635 x 150 pixels'....

*4*

Matt122004

Reaction score
Where can I find that file? I have been looking all over, but I can't find it. Is there a Search Buttun in Mambo? If there is, please tell me where I can find it. I know they have a Filter, but thats only for sections of the site. Is there a universal search buttun?

Richard

Reaction score
if you go to that same list where you added the banner you should see a second one

Matt122004

Reaction score
What? I don't understand. Is there a section on Mambo that is about Images? Maybe it would be there. Is there?

Matt122004

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but could you be more specific. Could you give me a step by step process, starting at the first page of Mambo.

n4tec

Reaction score
Matt122004 said:
I'm sorry, but could you be more specific. Could you give me a step by step process, starting at the first page of Mambo.

see that link.....

http://www.tlic.x10hosting.com/webs...eader_short.jpg

Please check the website folder and then go to the "templates " folder and then go to "rhuk_solarflare_ii " folder and finally go to "images " folder.. now look for header_short.jpg

*4*

Go to your Cpanel...

Now go to the Mambo folder which is you named as "website" look for the "templates " folder and look for the "rhuk_solarflare_ii " folder and finally go to "images " folder.. now look for header_short.jpg

Does the cpanel have something like a search engine if so search for header_short.jpg ......

PM me if you have failed... Also include your yahoo id.. My msn messenger does not work so i have to only contact you via yahoo...

As time goes on you will have to work on the template....

have a good weekend...

*4*

PS. I have learnt so much using the demo version of mambo...

Matt122004

Reaction score
would someone see if the image changed. Sometimes my computer won't show image changes. Did it change to a different image? I went where you told me, I deleted the image file and uploaded a new one. I edited the css to display the new image. Did it work?

n4tec

Reaction score
not yet...

*4*

PS. im installing mambo today so let me try to work on it...

n4tec

Reaction score
nforchange said:
see that link.....

http://www.tlic.x10hosting.com/website/templates/rhuk_solarflare_ii/images/header_short.jpg

Please check the website folder and then go to the "templates " folder and then go to "rhuk_solarflare_ii " folder and finally go to "images " folder.. now look for header_short.jpg

*4*

im quoting my post....

-------------------------------------Please try these--------------------------
Go to your Cpanel....

Go to File manager

Go to www folder

Go to websites folder

Go to templates folder

Go to rhuk_solarflare_ii folder

Go to images folder

look for header_short.jpg

PS..
you will have to get the dimensions of header_short.jpg. which are "635 x 150 pixels".... Next you need to create the header with those exact dimensions.... try using Adobe Photoshop .... I am hundred percent sure you will have no problem....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a great week...

*4*

Matt122004

Reaction score
Ok, I still can't do it. If someone could do it for me, thanks. I deleted header_short.jpg and replaced it with another file called header_short.jpg. If someone could make that picture appear instead of the SOLAR FLARE II MAMBO-POWER IN SIMPLICITY banner, thank you.

n4tec

Reaction score
i have tried to look around for the file in the Mambo CPanel but i have failed.... you need to make a jpg of the exact dimensions as the file....

*4*

Status
Not open for further replies.