Addon domain errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumdx

Reaction score
I am trying to add my domain (callumd.co.cc) and every time i do it i get the same error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 69.175.6.66,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Both of the named servers are correct, ns1 and ns2, but i get this everytime, i have opened 2 support tickets and both have been deleted without and reason why, any help would be appreciated, thanks

phoenix2010

Reaction score
i got the same errors yesterday a couple of times ?:frown:

everything seems to be upside down at the minute ?

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Not just you, multiple threads have been made. Are you on Stoli?

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Not just you, multiple threads have been made. Are you on Stoli?
yes im on stoli george and for the record are you an admin with x10hosting ? or a community advocate?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Ive just tried again to set up a add on domain and still getting the same errors ?

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 69.175.6.66,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Does any of the admins have an idea when this is going to be fixed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.