addon domain issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeswebstudio45

Reaction score
hello again re: addon domains. I appreciate you guys have been having the mother of all problems with your server migration and I have been patiently waiting to build my web sites, so I was very happy this morning when I could login and saw my account was now on chopin. I wasn't so happy when I still could not addon domains to my account! I want to add aftermove.co.uk (in use by another user) and mikesdesignstudio.co.uk (already configured) Please can you sort this out!!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please let me know which directory each addon domain is supposed to be pointing to.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying you want to park the two domains, ie have them point to the exact same content as privatedrive.co.uk ?

mikeswebstudio45

Reaction score
er no.. independant domains linked to the same account. different content, different domains just under one account

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
er no.. independant domains linked to the same account. different content, different domains just under one account

Then each addon will have its own directory (subdirectory of public_html) , right?

Please let me know which directory each addon domain is supposed to be pointing to.

Last edited:

mikeswebstudio45

Reaction score
yes that is correct: each addon domain points to a subdirectory of public_html with the same name as the addon domain

mikeswebstudio45

Reaction score
control panel creates the appropriate folders in my public_html when I try to add the domains but the system still thinks the domains are already configured... The records are wrong somewhere.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be able to add them again now.

If further assistance is required please re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.