addon domain problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

szirmaimme57

Reaction score
Hello! I created addon domain before configuring name servers, so error occured. I now corrected the name servers at my domain register but there's showing: No Addon Domains are configured.

I can not create now again addon domain because it says that the domain szirmaimme.info is already created.

The domain szirmaimme.info is connected with 69.175.122.178 address, but the site is not showing. There's some error message.

Please look whats going on.

Thanks, Jozef!

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I think that if you completly remove the szirmaimme.info from my account and I try again to add itt will work all fine.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I think I found whats the problem, please some admin do this form me, I can not access these folders:

On a cPanel server if you get the error: Error from park wrapper: domain.com is already configured while adding an add-on domain under cPanel. Make sure to remove the domain.com entries from:
/var/named/domain.com.db
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
/var/cpanel/users/username
/etc/userdomains
/etc/localdomains
Renaming or commenting will not help; you will have to remove the entries completely.

Last edited:

szirmaimme57

Reaction score
I studied cpanel and hosting terms and I realize that I need a Parked Domain, not Addon Domain, but I can not set this until the leftover from szirmaimme.info is cleared out completly. I got error messages:
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: szirmaimme.info is already configured.

Last update:
I just notifying you that I requested Hosting --> Modify Domain to my own domain instead of the x10.mx domain. Now it is in status pending. I hope that with this I will get what I really want.

Last edited:

szirmaimme57

Reaction score
Sorry it did not worked out:

Hosting Domain Modification submitted April 4 at 11:11 pm
CfplF1grcBX7
action status
Error information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain. result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: C085843B

Please help me :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Please verify:

szirmaimme.info is the domain
and you want it parked

szirmaimme57

Reaction score
No, not parked domain. I want to Modify Main Domain to szirmaimme.info. I don't need the szirmaimme.x10.mx.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok.
Escalating this to a Support Ticket so a Staff can do it manually.
This will close the thread( don't panic! ), but you can follow the Ticket by clicking on the gold bar at topl

Staff: please change his main domain to szirmaimme.info

Status
Not open for further replies.