Addon Domain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmama

Reaction score
My pages wouldn't load, so I went to cpanel, and noticed that my addon domain was no longer there. When I tried to add it again, it told me the addon domain was already configured. This happened before when Absolut was moved. When someone has a moment, would you do what you can to fix it so I can add on my addon again?

my domain is zmama.exofire.net
my addon doman is zmama.com

thanks!

Vicki

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Nameservers should set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com, Once they are changed, login to www.x10hosting.com/login and find the "Account Details" section, check the box to use your own domain and enter it there. Or, you can "Park" it in the cPanel section of your website to keep your existing domain as your main one.

zmama

Reaction score
Thank you, but I've already done all of that in the past. My domain was working yesterday, and now it's not. I can't add it or park it on cpanel, because cpanel thinks it already exists. And I can't delete it from cpanel because it does not show up as an existing addon domain.

Thanks for offering help, though.

Vicki

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
An admin will need to flush it and re-add it. There are alot of posts about that.. usually my reply will work, just wishful thinking. ;)

zmama

Reaction score
Thank you both :D Rpope, I know your solution would work under normal circumstances, but this just ain't normal! ;-)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
This should be fixed now.
You can re-park/add the domain, or you can put it as your main domain at: http://x10hosting.com/account (remember to put it without the "www.").

Status
Not open for further replies.