addon domain *still* failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lists2001-general63

Reaction score
This thread got closed on the forum and I've not heard from anyone from x10 support (garrettroyce is listed as a "helpful member").

Little help.

~~~~~
ticket id EMJ-830368 status Open department \ type General ticket priority Low
original date April 4 at 1:30 am
brief addon domain failing
description

hi x10! i am currently unable to add a new addon domain. i had 2 addon domains (linuxdojo.com and norcalsolutions.com) and deleted norcalsolutions.com because that was just one of my domains that i "test" things with, and now i wanted to "addon" a "real" domain. i first tried dumbox.com and it failed. next i tried aquinascafe.org and it also failed. both failed with this same error message:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 216.69.185.21,208.109.255.21

thanks for the hand.

Original Forum Thread: http://x10hosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152289

lists2001-general63
April 4 at 9:23 pm

bump

lists2001-general63
April 4 at 11:26 pm

I got his reply on the forum, but the thread got closed, so I can't reply there.

~~~~~
garrettroyce

Generally Helpful Member

Credits
Re: addon domain failing
The first problem is that your nameservers are incorrect. You must go to your domain registrar and have the nameservers set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. The second problem I am requesting a staff member look into for you.
~~~~~

I know dns servers for these domains must be updated with the registrar, but a) that shouldn't be causing the "addon" process to fail at x10, and b) I was planning to change that as soon as the "addon" process at x10 did complete successfully. So, for now, I am leaving them as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.