Addon Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindereak72

Reaction score
Hello,
I added an addon domain to my hosting account. The domain is yousmile.co.cc, it was previously hosted on xtreemhost, I changed the server dns to "ns1.x10hosting.com" and "ns1.x10hosting.com" but if I go to the site i get an error from xtreemhost. When i put the site on xtreemhost it was fully functional in minutes when i changed the server dns but now it is taking more time. Is this normal? Did i set something wrong?

Regards

D

dWhite

It will take time for the domain to resolve to the name servers for x10hosting, anywhere between a few hours up to 48 hours to fully resolve.

mindereak72

Reaction score
It will take time for the domain to resolve to the name servers for x10hosting, anywhere between a few hours up to 48 hours to fully resolve.

Thank you for support. I'll wait and if it still doesn't work I'll contact you :smile:

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I don't get the xtreemhost error anymore but i get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----

It says to contact the administrator. What should I do? The site is empty at this moment.

PS I'm on Starka

Status
Not open for further replies.