Addon Domains problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee890910

Reaction score
Addon Domain Additions

We were unable to locate your current domain name, yourdomain.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file.

Sorry, your Cpanel Config file is missing your dns info.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, csesol.yourdomain.com has been removed.

[size=+2]csesol.com could not be setup. The subdomain csesol.yourdomain.com was not setup either.[/size]

my account is csesol.x10hosting.com and i added a domain csesol.com to my account twice, but i deleted twice because im new to cpanel and im testing things and after that when i try to add a domain again, it says domain is already owned by user but its not in my domain list. The bottom quote is what used to be shown (quote stolen from post made by a guy with same problem) and i tried to solve a problem by going to my main ftp account and deleted everything in my ftp, but now i get a quote at the top and here is the screenshot of the thing that shows up when i login.
My username is cseadmin.

Addon Domain Maintenance
Addon Domain Additions
(internal error) Unable to save the zone gisight.x10hosting.com on the remote server [70.86.136.178] (HTTP/1.0 401 Access Denied Still Working)Bind reloading on server3 using rndc zone: [gisight.x10hosting.com] Error reloading bind on server3: rndc: connection to remote host closed This may indicate that the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol, this host is not authorized to connect, or the key is invalid. (internal error) Unable to reload bind on the remote server [70.86.136.178] (HTTP/1.0 401 Access Denied Still Working) Bind reloading on server1 using rndc zone: [gisight.x10hosting.com] The subdomain, 7015.gisight.x10hosting.com has been added.

7015a.com is owned by another user.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, 7015.gisight.x10hosting.com has been removed.

7015a.com could not be setup. The subdomain 7015.gisight.x10hosting.com was not setup either.

untitled.jpg

careerbridge

Reaction score
How to resolve it!! Me too have the same problem......

Bind reloading on server using rndc zone: [careerbridge.edu.ms] Bind reloading on server2 using rndc zone: [careerbridge.edu.ms] The subdomain, globeltech.careerbridge.edu.ms has been added....Done
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive][a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, globeltech.careerbridge.edu.ms has been removed.

globeltech.biz.tm could not be setup. The subdomain globeltech.careerbridge.edu.ms was not setup either.

But i have the domain globeltech.biz.tm

Status
Not open for further replies.