Adds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctera

Reaction score
Hello,
I have heard that if i am to place an add on my site that i gain double of most things (eg. Space, bandwidth and emails) Im wondering if this is correct and if so how i would have to go about setting it up (as in is there a specific place to put the adds)

Thanks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello,
I have heard that if i am to place an add on my site that i gain double of most things (eg. Space, bandwidth and emails) Im wondering if this is correct and if so how i would have to go about setting it up (as in is there a specific place to put the adds)

Thanks

You can find the codes for these advertisements at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?adcode

Once you place them on every page of your website, make a support request and an account manager will be able to upgrade your account once they verify you have all the advertisements in place.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Some additional information:

The ads you place must be visible on every page without need to scroll.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The ads must be visible without scrolling only for corporate ad-enhanced. Free ad-enhanced can be anywhere. I can't seem to find the post where I saw that, but it was from a reliable source :D

I did confirm this information with Brandon. The rules for this aren't posted on the site, but you will confirm them when you ask to be upgraded to Ad-enhanced.

Last edited:

atjohnson

Reaction score
lol, what would be the difference between corporate ad enhanced and free ad enhanced, I can't imagine any paid program would require an advertisement unless the incentives were to leave us in awe.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe it has the same benefit as free ad-enhanced, which is double on the major account limits.

atjohnson

Reaction score
Interesting idea I might have to think about buying a plan, the Lotus server doesn't seem to like us sometimes.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting idea I might have to think about buying a plan, the Lotus server doesn't seem to like us sometimes.

If you have any questions about paid hosting vs. free hosting, I'd be happy to answer them for you if you create a new thread or PM me. I've had paid hosting for about half a year now. I don't want to post any more off topic information in this thread :)

Doctera

Reaction score
Do i need to use the link/picture supplied or can i make my own to link back to x10?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

No problem.

If you do choose to use that advertisement script, take note that the upgrade isn't automatic. You can either reply in this thread or create a new thread asking for your account to be upgraded. Then, an account manager will review the pages on your site to make sure all the pages have the advertisement code on them, then manually upgrade your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.