Adfree-Double All to the new adfree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodrunb

Reaction score
Will my Adfree-Doubleall package get updated to the newly acquired unlimited BW and disk space? Thanks!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
The 'double everything' plan hasn't been changed yet. I do believe the double everything plan will be updated in the future but that is for Corey to decide. You will still get double everything you paid for.
Yes, he mentioned in his initial post that the "double it" options will be available for this new plan, so eventually he will get to that as well. Note that it will be probably be a double from the new plan, so it would likely result in less total databases then a double on the old package gives.

If you currently have any of the double it options, I'd advise you to hold off on upgrade to the new plan (adfree-infinity) until the infinity plan has had the corresponding double it packages set.

As for ad-enhanced, don't quote me on this, but the ad-enhanced package is likely gonna be discontinued, which means no new accounts will be moved over to this plan. Further more it is unlikely that the current ad-enhanced plans will be automatically changed to have unlimited bandwidth / diskspace.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I also would've avoided having a warez distributing forum on one of your parked domains; now it's not really an issue of upgrading or not because it got suspended permanently under the TOS.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So the xbox360 section whose description was "isos" and contained links to Skate 3, Lost Planet 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Call of Duty 4 wasn't warez?

Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Links to, and it was pirated software. In accordance with the TOS, it's suspended.

goodrunb

Reaction score
I did not post those. Let me make this clear. I decided to make a person this webstite, and I told the person to please let me handle anything if it needs to be changed or added (to prevent this very thing) . I swear to god (check ip's) I did not make that.

I didn't go on the site in a few days, and I had no clue it was there. Look, if you dont believe me can I at least have my sites DB's and files?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I did not post those. Let me make this clear. I decided to make a person this webstite, and I said, please let me handle anything if it needs to be changed (to prevent this very thing) . I swear to god (check ip's) I did not make that.

I didn't go on the site in a few days, and I had no clue it was there. Look, if you dont believe me can I at least have my sites DB's and files?

It's your responsibility on what you put or people put on your site..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Zero tolerance is zero tolerance. While we're at it though I do need to point this out too:

1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads.

^ If you were indeed letting him use your account as well, you were still in violation of the TOS. In any case, it's a Zero Tolerance suspension, which means we're not required to provide backups of files or databases.

I'd contact the guy you were hosting that site for and chew him a new one personally; because of that warez section on your account the whole thing just got killed.

Edit: I'm aware Derek ninja'd me on this, I just wanted to make sure the applicable part of the TOS was quoted as well.

Last edited:

goodrunb

Reaction score
True it is, but I should not be held accountable for something I did not know was on the site. IF I get it back, I will block all other ips besides mine to be allowed to edit. Look, I've used x10hosting for a while now, and I know the tos, that is why I did not post them. I have made it 100% clear with the site 'founder' that I will no longer let him have access to the site, if you'd like I will send the chat logs.

goodrunb

Reaction score
I was not letting him use my account, it was a forum script ( he is an admin) and trust me, I am chewing him a new one. But really? If I have to upgrade to paid hosting, just to get my files back, I will do so right now. It isn't going to happen again and Understand 0 tolerance, so please, could I at least get my files back, and not suspend my whole account? Look, I'm not even going to host his site on my account anymore, you've made this pretty clear. I'm not some every day average joe uploading warez. (because I didn't do it.) and I swear to god I will enver make the mistake of letting someone be an admin on a forum again o_O.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You are responsible for everything on your account. You are permanently suspended.

Upgrading to paid will not solve the situation either - because the account is under a zero tolerance suspension it's not possible to copy the data over, because it would promptly result in a new suspension on the paid hosting account for violating paid's TOS as well!

Edit: As harsh as this might be, the rules are the rules.

Last edited:

goodrunb

Reaction score
I get that rules are rules but, could I at LEAST get a backup of my files and DB's? I'm not asking for the account back, seriously.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/94422-zero-tolerance.html

I'm surprised how many times we've had to say it.

If you want to take a chance and upload warez, you better be ready to have your account terminated. There is no excuse, not your little brother did it, not your grandmother did it. You are solely responsible for your account. Warez or anything against the ToS on your account will now mean your losing it. No more chances.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No you cannot.X10 rules doenst aloow that

goodrunb

Reaction score
Ok, I don't need two people telling me, all I need is one. Thanks anyways guys.

(BTW, LiVewire I still love you[no homo] ) (you probably dont remember me D: )

Last edited:

goodrunb

Reaction score
OH and BTW, I remember the good 'ol x10 days where you were actually given time to delete content against x10 rules :(

content

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.