Admin ! Backup database for me , please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i use free x10hosting about 1 month . When sever change to fris , my acc be suspended because account was Suspended Manually for Unsupported Language . sr but i don't know that !

Please ! Please , my database has not backup yet . It's very very important with me . So , please access permission for login to cpanel to backup data !

Thank alot !

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Who can help me ??

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Please Help me !

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you would like to delete your Free Hosting account, please fill out the form below.
A community support representative will then tend to your request as soon as possible.
Make sure you include your cPanel username and the "X" where indicated.

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.