Admin Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnirom

Reaction score
I read a thread on some other [LINK REMOVED] website about the same problem with domain parking that I have. Basically, when I try to park my domain, I get the error that it is owned by another user, eventhough name servers are set correctly.

In the [NAME REMOVED] thread, an admin changed some DNS settings because the domain wasn't removed the last time I had an account and it blocked the whole name on the server. Could I get an admin to check this out?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jaygreentree

Reaction score
omnirom said:
I read a thread on [LINK REMOVED] about the same problem with domain parking that I have. Basically, when I try to park my domain, I get the error that it is owned by another user, eventhough name servers are set correctly.

In the [NAME REMOVED] thread, an admin changed some DNS settings because the domain wasn't removed the last time I had an account and it blocked the whole name on the server. Could I get an admin to check this out?

Thanks
You shouldn't be posting other hosts in these forums its not fair to x10 admins. Also this should be fixed soon. Corey has been adding new accounts the past few days and the server isn't taking it very well right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

omnirom

Reaction score
Its after the server reset, and I am still getting the same error. Could I get an admin to look at this?

Status
Not open for further replies.