Admin Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnirom

Reaction score
I have a couple of things that can only be done by an admin.

1. First, I need someone to delete my DNS entries so that I can park my domain.

2. Second, can I have my account recreated because it displays an "Apache is working on your cPanel and WHM Server" error page.

Thanks in advance

omnirom

Reaction score
How can I get an admin to do these things? I have made two threads, sent pm's, but still no response.

The page on my account, quaystearns.x10hosting.com even says "If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved."
And I can't delete my DNS entires, only an admin can.

I understand the admins are busy with x10 and their own lives, but this will take less than 5 minutes.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe an admin hasnt been on.....thats why you are not getting help.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I do not see your account on the server, well, the username "quay." Have you changed your username, or do you have different username now? Also, what is the domain that you need the DNS entry deleted for?

omnirom

Reaction score
I noticed my username, quay, wasn't in the database as well. But I am still able to sign into cpanel with that username at quaystearns.x10hosting.com. In addition, when I look at my account overview, it says my account is suspended, by I am still able to access my cpanel. Very strange..

edit: How often does an admin, like Corey, check the forums?

Last edited:

omnirom

Reaction score
bump

I really want to get things settled before school starts up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.