Adriano Sig

Oni

Reaction score
Ok I've made another sig today after some tips from some people on how to do stuff.

I still coudn't blend like the club logo with the background very well and I don't care about the text at this point.

So here it is, any feedback would be great!

Adriano-Inter.jpg

What do you think? I know the background doesn't look so good, it came out lighter than I expected!

moose

Reaction score
I can really see that you love soccer, very interesting. I like the simpleness of your sigs. I just think that there's a way you can blend the player to a bg too to make it a little more advanced. Like, maybe not make the bg the same color as the uniform, but make a color contrast between the render and the bg.

Just a thought :kdubb:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
probably because he's from europe? or aren't you? :ughdance: socces is big there :roflwerd: :bigok: nice sig 8/10

Oni

Reaction score
thanks moose, but I'm just learning, if you think I'm good, check out these sigs...way better than mine!

cronaldo2.jpg

thierryhenrysig.jpg

barcaa1yb.png

untitled1copy9cm.png

-------------

Thats what I wish I could make!! :coolugh:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like yours it's nice and clean realy neat.

The other sigs are also very nice though.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Oni said:
thanks moose, but I'm just learning, if you think I'm good, check out these sigs...way better than mine!

cronaldo2.jpg

thierryhenrysig.jpg

barcaa1yb.png

untitled1copy9cm.png

-------------

just keep learning more and try to put even more time into a sig to make it perfect.

one day you will make sigs like that and you'll say to yourself.. mm that wasnt so hard actually and you want more and you want sigs which have a meaning in it or somekind of meaning in it... you'll learn :roflwerd:

Oni

Reaction score
Not really, no meaning, I'm not goin to go that deep into for just some pictures. I'm going deeper into playing soccer!!

And I was born in Europe, but when I turned 7, I moved to the U.S. so I live in the U.S. now for 8 years...I'm 15 years old!

knoxoqe

Reaction score
Your sig is very nice, simple and clear, very good.
Score: 9/10

About the other sigs, the Barcelona one is indeed the best.

Good job. :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WOW. Those are some nice sig's. I think you should go pro and make them for people that like those teams and charge them.

Oni

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
WOW. Those are some nice sig's. I think you should go pro and make them for people that like those teams and charge them.

hahaha I make like 1 sig every 2 weeks..if it's go pro at anything, it's soccer for me, I just at least want to make USL Division 1 Leauge here in the states!

I don't do graphics very often, just yesterday when I had some time!

And there are way better designers than me that make sigs for free, so I wouldn't get a job out of that anyways!

check out soccer-art.co.uk for the best sigs & wallpapers in the world made by people for free!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
haha cool from belgium to the U.S.A. :coolugh:

i want to live in the U.S.A. or canada :drool:

i dont like holland always, rain , saggy people..... only when the people are drunk they are nice :p and fun to hang around with :bigok:

well gl with your sigs

Woolie

Reaction score
|Born2Shoot| said:
i dont like holland always, rain , saggy people..... only when the people are drunk they are nice :p

I thought you were talking about England :hsdance: .

Good sigs though. Love the simplicity of them. I always manage to over complicate things when i do them. 8/10

moose

Reaction score
Oni said:

cronaldo2.jpg

thierryhenrysig.jpg

barcaa1yb.png

untitled1copy9cm.png

-------------

Whoa, yeah, those are nice sigs. But I'm sure that you'll get good like the peoples who made those sigs. You'll get a hang of it.
kdubb.gif
bigok.gif