ads account info

Status
Not open for further replies.

techpeck94

Reaction score
hello sir i have two questions

1) can i place some ads on my website in free hosting? and how can i know that how much space i have as on plan details it shows Unmetered but on reviews it shows 300mb.
as only by this mean i will be able to put snaps on my web site.

2) how can i create two websites within same account as i cant have multiple accounts as
per your rules. as my second website is in wordpress. so do i have to create public_html again but it will overwrite the first one? or can i have only website.

thanks in advance and plz do help me.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
1) Yes, you can place your own ads on your website.
Review sites may have different information because they are outdated. We had much less disk space a long time ago and the unmetered plan was just introduced in June of last year.

2) To create two websites, go to cPanel and create an Addon Domain. Your main domain still uses public_html and your addon domain would be /public_html/youraddondomain.com

No, you don't create another public_html. Just place your second domain files into the folder thats created within public_html.

techpeck94

Reaction score
thanks bro,
was in confusion from 1 month due to reviews,
a last question really can i put links to mediafire or any other server as to post videos although i know on unmetered i can post videos on my forum but i just want to know as i don't want to get banned due to any wrong work.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
As long as you are the copyright holder of those videos, you can post them. If you don't have a copyright to the videos, then don't post them. It would result in a permanent suspension.

techpeck94

Reaction score
yeah i will create my own video tutorials also want to know about mediafire or rapidshare link i think they are also ban?
and thanks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.