Ads in vBulletin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Ok, I have currently gotten myself a copy of vBulletin 3.0.7 and I want to know what file to edit so that I get an ad in my forums on every page. In the same spot that I see the ad on your guys forums. Point me in the right direction so I don't have to go looking please!

icely

Reaction score
you sure that you have an official licence? not a pirated version? pirated versions are not allowed here.

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
icely said:
you sure that you have an official licence? not a pirated version? pirated versions are not allowed here.

Did I come here for you to question me? No. You don't know if my version is legit or pirated. So don't assume that there is a possibility of it being pirated. I am offended that you would question me. :getlost: But IDC. Anyways, yes it's a legit copy.

Thanks, Auvee for telling me. I wasn't sure if it was in the header script, because if it wasn't I would have saved myself a lot of time!

Conor

Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to everyone else out there who is using pirated copies of ANYTHING on x10hosting. You will be found.

Muahahahha. Muahahahahhahaha. Muahahahahahahhahahahaha.

icely

Reaction score
Jordan Knezevic said:
Did I come here for you to question me? No. You don't know if my version is legit or pirated. So don't assume that there is a possibility of it being pirated. I am offended that you would question me. :getlost: But IDC. Anyways, yes it's a legit copy.

Thanks, Auvee for telling me. I wasn't sure if it was in the header script, because if it wasn't I would have saved myself a lot of time!

yeah whatever... 14 year old attitudes.. sheeeeesh

serves you right

repusmod

Reaction score
He said he don't know if he can pay for 1$/mo to remove his ad from site, and now he payed for vBulletin, As I know it is not free... But who am I to judge.. That was just one of my deep toughts...

repusmod

Reaction score
I know I was just saying, if he can't pay 1$/mo how he can for vBullettin q(^_^)p

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
repusmod said:
I know I was just saying, if he can't pay 1$/mo how he can for vBullettin q(^_^)p

Well I see your the supreme opinionist... vBulletin is a one time payment and removing ads from your website is a consistant payment. There is a difference you know, there are plently of reasons why I couldn't do consistant monthly payments...

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
icely said:
yeah whatever... 14 year old attitudes.. sheeeeesh

serves you right

Serves me what right? I have not done anything wrong idiots. Auvee's accusations are incorrect. That link the the javascript file has nothing to do with me owning a pirated copy of vBulletin. :pinch: That's gotta suck following someone's accusations and they turn out to be wrong.

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Conor said:
Let this be a lesson to everyone else out there who is using pirated copies of ANYTHING on x10hosting. You will be found.

Muahahahha. Muahahahahhahaha. Muahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Apparently, if your following Auvee's incorrect accusations... No one has been found yet. :getlost:

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Sorry for the dissappointment guys... But I have paid for my copy of vBulletin and although you guys think Auvee has proved otherwise. She doesn't know what she's talking about with the link to the vBulletin_quickreply.js :crying:

Maurice

Reaction score
Ehm, a few posts ago you weren't sure if it was legit or not?

Maurice

Reaction score
Auvee said:
Jordan, you are officially the stupidest person I have confronted online.
-Auvee B.

Then you don't go to allot of sites now do you? :shaun: :happy:

Maurice

Reaction score
He asked how to put ads in the vBulletin Template, and not if it was legit or not, so after page 1 this was going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.