Ads in wordpress??

Status
Not open for further replies.

quevon24

Reaction score
How can i add x10hosting ads code in wordpress, because i delete mi site, and i installed wordpress, any people can help me???

bruno.bicalho

Reaction score
I believe u need to change the header file from your wordpress template and add the ads code. Are not the same in the most variables templates.

please, what's your site address and the name from wordpress template?

Last edited:

quevon24

Reaction score
ok, i delete it:dancingwt, because the file is allowed in mediafire, an them is the unique download.
Any people knows a server allow legal download???

sorry, for the download, i delete it in a few moments

duckyinc

Reaction score
ok, i delete it:dancingwt, because the file is allowed in mediafire, an them is the unique download.

I think it wasn't made clear enough, illegal downloads are ILLEGAL you will get sued for this!

duckyinc

Reaction score
By going to the control panel and go to management area, there is a list of articles, delete the one where you offer illegal downloads.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

Your own personally owned one? ... Or ones in countries that have a blind eye to such things. Otherwise, admitting you wish to host and distribute illegal material is a good way to have the wrong people take notice. Not only could you get in trouble, but the hosting provider you are using could get in serious trouble for allowing it.

Best bet - Don't.

quevon24

Reaction score
the links expire, im delete it, an other questio the japanese anime episodes, if not be licensed in USA, i can put it???

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
anime copyrighted in usa or copyrighted in all the world???

A lot of things that have copyright are considered International ... protected by laws around the world. So, if its copywritten in the US, Japan, China, etc - its probably not a good idea to link to it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You may not host anything that is copyrighted in any country. The US recognizes international copyrights which means it is illegal to host anything here that is copyrighted by someone else anywhere in the world.

I am closing this thread, DO NOT HOST copyrighted material, I don't care where it is copyrighted.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.