Ads on smf forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcrash

Reaction score
hi admin,

I've added the codes to my centre block of smf forum, which will show the advertisements on every pages. "iframe" without adding it to all my pages. I don't know if it allow in this way or what i did is correct, please help.

3. Advertisement Policy
We require avertisements to be placed on your website. This is a form of revenue for x10Hosting and helps us continue to offer free services like this one to you. You must follow the below terms in order to avoid suspension, or in extreme cases, termination of your hosting account. Advertisements are expected to be placed on a working site within one week of sign-up. Users are solely responsible for placing ads on their site, x10 in no way guarantees help with ad placement. We are unable to be fluent in every CMS and script available.

» Proper advertisements are required to be placed on each and every page of your website.
» Advertisements are to be placed in such a spot so that the end-user can view them without having to scroll down on the page.
» Advertisements must be placed on your site. They may not be placed on any pop-ups or pop-unders.
» The advertisement and its source code must be on your page entirely. The image or code for the advertisement must not be edited in anyway.
» You may not promote clicking of the advertisements on your web site. » You are responsible for placing the ads on your site. Not knowing how is not an excuse.

Thank you

Last edited:

dpogary

Reaction score
not sure but with my Site i just placed the Ad in my Header.php...it is shown on Every page. and i guess id like to know that because the next set of pages ill be adding uses all Iframe's :p

djcrash

Reaction score
Hi dpogary,

Thanks for the imformation. I see if i can get it added to my header, quiet new at this php thing :biggrin:
Just need to make sure i don't get suspended because of the advertistment are not showing properly.

Last edited:

dpogary

Reaction score
well im new aswell so dont take my word for it...:nuts: the Corporate ad is needed in the header...so i put it in the Header.php :drool: its getting on Every page so i dont think its a problem...:hahano: :hahano::hahano: :hahano:

Torch

Reaction score
It's all good as long as you have put ads on (top of in case of Coprorate) every page and they are clearly visible to everyone. ;)

dpogary

Reaction score
Torch: i could always do a Magic trick ad..
*pulls an ad from behind your ear* opps sorry i cut your ear off with the Sharp Edges of the Ad'S :p

djcrash

Reaction score
Hi dpogary,

I'm using the advanced not the corporate plan.I've inserted the codes to my centre block. But not sure if it done correctly, can anyone here help me take a look and see if the ads place is correct. http://www.arcade.exofire.net

Thanks

Last edited:

dpogary

Reaction score
you can place the Advanced ad's ANYWERE on the site...as long as its on there...the Google one...i dont know if you got that from this ad codes...but you dont need it if you did just the Advanced one thats only Text....easy enough

Edit: Advanced is only a little Text one...the Corporate is the Google Banner Ad

Last edited:

k12onos

Reaction score
dpogary said:
you can place the Advanced ad's ANYWERE on the site...as long as its on there...the Google one...i dont know if you got that from this ad codes...but you dont need it if you did just the Advanced one thats only Text....easy enough

Edit: Advanced is only a little Text one...the Corporate is the Google Banner Ad
i think you mean,

advanced = text link ads

corporate = yahoo ads

i think x10 host uses yahoo so we can generate revenue using google adsense ;)

Hi dpogary,

I'm using the advanced not the corporate plan.I've inserted the codes to my centre block. But not sure if it done correctly, can anyone here help me take a look and see if the ads place is correct. http://www.arcade.exofire.net

Thanks

yes, i think it is all right. its on the header and visible without scrolling down.

dpogary

Reaction score
Yahoo...Google...Whatever there both Big places...and their both Banner ads:p

Status
Not open for further replies.