Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Hi,

i got my account yesterday, but i was wondering if there was a time limit on how long the site can be up without a home page til i have to put one up? also can i have our own ads up if they are smaller then the ads on my site? cos i saw a topic on FWS before i can here and it said i could but i guess there is nol harm in asking to be on the safe side

thanks

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
I think the time limit untill you have a working site is about 2 weeks.

And, yes you can have your own ads on the site.

Chatter911

Reaction score
2 weeks to get a website up? ok no problems there cos it will be up by saturday or sunday

and i can have my own ads? cool now i can make a bit of money to get my IPB license :) does it have to be a bit smaller then the ad? or can it be bigger/same size?

Thanks

Torch

Reaction score
As far as I know, you can have any size or amount of ads you wish.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Ok thanks, but can a member of staff please check to see if i am allowed to use any size of ad bigger or smaller then the corp banner ad

Thanks

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
hmm it used to be 2 weeks, right now its just ASAP ... over 2 weeks though, your account will probobly be terminated if you dont have pages by then.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Ok, well the home page will be up by saturday or sunday anyway, what about these ads though? can i have them bigger then the corp banner? i wont have many 1 or 2, 2 is the max i'll have

Thanks

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
can you describe the ads. If your account is corporate, you must have that banner

Chatter911

Reaction score
Chris S said:
can you describe the ads. If your account is corporate, you must have that banner
I have your ads up (at the top, no scrolling like it says), but the ads i want to put on is clicksor but i want to know what the size limit is on our own ads, like 468 x 60 the same size as the corp banner ad or can our ads be bigger then the corp ad? or at least the same size?

Thanks

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Chatter911 said:
I have your ads up (at the top, no scrolling like it says), but the ads i want to put on is clicksor but i want to know what the size limit is on our own ads, like 468 x 60 the same size as the corp banner ad or can our ads be bigger then the corp ad? or at least the same size?

Thanks

last time I read the TOS, it said that ads may not be bigger than the corporate banner; it may be the same size or smaller though.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
last time I read the TOS, it said that ads may not be bigger than the corporate banner; it may be the same size or smaller though.
Ah, ok thank you, i'll make sure i stay under the corp size banner or the same size!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.