ads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

motokruisers

Reaction score
hey first of i want to say thank you for hosting me. i have a couple of questions first i just bought a domain name and i would like to use motokruisers.com as the root and not motokrsr.x10hosting.com how would i go about doing that? second if its possible i have an x10advanced account but can i use corporate ad for the mainpage and any other page but ill use a static ad for my phpbb forum instead of advanced ad because it messes up the template? if its possible can any mod help me put an ad on my phpbb forum because im kinda confused. hope to here a response from the mods. thanks

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I can do the first thing, but you will have to talk to an admin about the second.

Domain changed from motokrsr.x10hosting.com to motokruisers.com

Make sure you have the nameservers pointed to:
ns1.x10hosting.com and
ns2.x10hosting.com

motokruisers

Reaction score
how do i point the nameserver to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com? is it in the control panel sorry for being such a noob and when i got to my 1and1 domain account i have it forwarded to motokruisers.com now is this right? i cant seem to view my forum now

motokruisers

Reaction score
ok i found it and i change the dns setting to point to ns1 and ns2 but its still not working and the forwarding is so freakin stupid how do i turn it off? i tried to leave it blank but it gives me a error message that i need to fill it up

op hold on it says updating

motokruisers

Reaction score
hey guys in my 1and1 account it says that its ready and the nameserver are pointed to ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
and everthing seems to be in working order but motokruisers.com seem to be just a blank page does it work for you guys? i still have my forwarding to motokruisers.com because i dont know how to leave it blank. do i change something in the cpanel?
ahh i cant even login to my cpanel anymore at motokrsr.x10hosting.com:****

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You won't beable to use motokrsr.x10hosting.com anymore since your root domain is now motokruisers.com. Upload an index page to motokruisers.com and see if it shows up. Your cPanel will now be at motokruisers.com:2082

On the second question, we can't do that because there would be a huge list of accounts with exceptions like that and would make it impossible to check.

-Corey

motokruisers

Reaction score
when i typed in motokruisers.com:2082 it says connection was refused when attepmting to contact motokruisers.com:2082

motokruisers

Reaction score
3 days dang. its weired because some of the forum members can view the forum and sign up but they cant login, i on the other hand cant see nada.

motokruisers

Reaction score
my DNS is already updated and ready to go the problem is when i go to motokruisers.com or try to connect thru ftp and cpanel it just gives me a blank page like its just white no writing or anything. mods pls. help me i havent put up the ads yet and i dont want to get suspended.

motokruisers

Reaction score
guys my site is up now thanks for all the help. i might just need some help putting a banner on my forum

motokruisers

Reaction score
how do you put ads in dreamweaver and move it around? do you have to know html and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.