Adsense Account Holders Read This!

teclanka

Reaction score
2igyh4g.jpg

Google Adsense is truly one of the most amazing income sources on the Internet. Am I right?

However there is still one big problem with Adsense - "Click Fraud".

Click fraud occurs when someone tries to CHEAT Google by clicking on the Adsense links on his or her own site in order to generate extra income.

This is, of course, very easy to do and usually takes the form of repeated clicks coming from the same PC.

Understandably, Google is very concerned about this and regularly checks Adsense accounts for signs of suspicious activity.

If you've never tried to cheat Google in this way, you may be thinking that this problem has nothing to do with you.

Hopefully you are right. However you should be aware that there are many reports on the Internet of Adsense accounts being suspended or closed because of "suspicious activity", even though the person involved has never tried to cheat Google.

The fact is that ANYONE can click on your ads, click their browser Back button, then click on the ads again.

Doing this repeatedly makes it "suspicious activity", which can get your account suspended or closed permanently.

Convincing Google that it was not your fault varies from difficult to impossible. Once your account has been closed, you are not permitted to apply for another account ever again.

Your Adsense Account has a Big Risk! as;

• people using repeat clicks to shut down competitors' sites
  • people bearing a grudge using repeat clicks to get their revenge
  • Bored kids simply doing it for kicks

So what can you do to protect yourself?

Try This Website for more details:

Code:
http://www.adsguard.com
Use Below Code to Reduce Some $ at the checkout!

Code:
For Premium Package: AGLMAXBO769STAFF
For Standard Package: AG1SPECIALPR
If this post useful Just say Thanks!

Parsa44

Reaction score
Yeah lol i mean what can they do to protect us from repeated clicks? About nothing.

olliepop

Reaction score
i like you. your cool.

You think it won't happen to you?
It happened to me. I was about to receive my first $100 payout until a dummass friend thought he was doing me a favour.

rocksito

Reaction score
2igyh4g.jpg

Google Adsense is truly one of the most amazing income sources on the Internet. Am I right?

However there is still one big problem with Adsense - "Click Fraud".

Click fraud occurs when someone tries to CHEAT Google by clicking on the Adsense links on his or her own site in order to generate extra income.

This is, of course, very easy to do and usually takes the form of repeated clicks coming from the same PC.

Understandably, Google is very concerned about this and regularly checks Adsense accounts for signs of suspicious activity.

If you've never tried to cheat Google in this way, you may be thinking that this problem has nothing to do with you.

Hopefully you are right. However you should be aware that there are many reports on the Internet of Adsense accounts being suspended or closed because of "suspicious activity", even though the person involved has never tried to cheat Google.

The fact is that ANYONE can click on your ads, click their browser Back button, then click on the ads again.

Doing this repeatedly makes it "suspicious activity", which can get your account suspended or closed permanently.

Convincing Google that it was not your fault varies from difficult to impossible. Once your account has been closed, you are not permitted to apply for another account ever again.

Your Adsense Account has a Big Risk! as;

• people using repeat clicks to shut down competitors' sites
  • people bearing a grudge using repeat clicks to get their revenge
  • Bored kids simply doing it for kicks

So what can you do to protect yourself?

Try This Website for more details:

Code:
http://www.adsguard.com
Use Below Code to Reduce Some $ at the checkout!

Code:
For Premium Package: AGLMAXBO769STAFF
For Standard Package: AG1SPECIALPR
If this post useful Just say Thanks!

A probar esta lo maximo!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Hmmm...based on the concept of spending money in order to save money.

Since most of the members here probably don't make very much from their Adsense accounts, they would have to look very carefully to see if the small potential risk of losing a small income justified the purchase cost.

And just how well the script works is an unknown quantity. Assuming it's foolproof & 100% reliable, it seems a shame that Google don't already just incorporate something similar into Adsense. Or do they? It would protect not only the client, but also themselves from the fraud.

monk3y

Reaction score
It seems that there's still a lot of folks gets fooled by e-books / software that says "Earn Big Bucks The Easy Way"