Adsense Advert Stealing

Parsa44

Reaction score
Reccently I decided to add a small link unit to the top of my page, and also a small ad box containing two adverts at the bottom.

My adsense earnings havn't been that good considering I get 100+ visitors a day. So i decided to review the performance of my channels.

There seemed to be a noticable diffrence, not because my visitors where intrested in one topic or the other, but because there was more competiton between the advertisers, although I am not 100% sure of this yet.

So my main question is, is my link unit stealing all the good channel ad placments.

There are only so many people who decide to visit a website because of a one word hyperlink. And there is also a limited number of people who actually scroll to the bottom of the page.

The beauty of it is that when they actually do scroll to the bottom of the page they are highly likley to click on the advert since they are looking for some where to go after reading the page.

Although it may mean that I loose my visitors advradge pages visited and time on website ect I do earn money, and I just hope Google don't for some reason ban my account when i get to the $100 finishing line.

Reaction score
Although it may mean that I loose my visitors advradge pages visited and time on website ect I do earn money, and I just hope Google don't for some reason ban my account when i get to the $100 finishing line.

Why would they ban you?

As long as you keep to their TOS, and make sure you keep up to date with any changes it may have that may affect you then they would have no reason to ban you.

Good luck earning with adsense.