Adsense,YPN,Bidvertizer,AdOnions,Chitika etc

hosthost

Reaction score
Adsense,YPN,Bidvertizer,AdOnions,Chitika etc., are a few affiliate programs / companies that empower website owners to earn money.Many of us have an account in atleast one of the above mentioned programs.
I thought ,if we can share our thoughts and ideas here,I can get real help from the X10 Hosting seniors.I wanted to start such an active thread for these affilate programs.I would also like my fellow members to review my sites for better earnings and I would help with my limited wisdom.
Can we start posting guys??
What say?
icon14.gif

Regards,
HH

sabbiramya

Reaction score
I think you are from india.
Did you get an adsense check any time?
can you give us some starters tips for any one with out an adsense or affiliate account?

hosthost

Reaction score
No.Not yet.I study adsense books and blogs.I am yet to get a cheque.But books helped me a lot in getting knowledge.

reagentearl71

Reaction score
I have used adsense and my account does show the balance growing slowly. I sometimes use Google blogs to post my thoughts or to post large photos of a property I'm selling and create a link to the blog. i decided to let the account grow and I have never requested a payment.

mustu

Reaction score
No.Not yet.I study adsense books and blogs.I am yet to get a cheque.But books helped me a lot in getting knowledge.

Can you share some of valuable tips and guides for adsense? I am just trying to figure out how to put ads on my blog.

giang

Reaction score
Making money online is a complex process, providers like Google AdSense is a great supplier not you.:tongue:

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
My adsense account has been deactivated 3 times so I despise them at this time. They told me there was invalid activity on my account but I couldn't see how seeing as I didn't click on my own ads, never asked anyone to click my ads, and I was hardly getting any traffic to my sites as it was.

But I started using Adbrite on all of my sites and I think they are much better because they have a lot more ways for you to make money from your site.