Advanced ads messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecarver

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Today i realized that on my site, the ad is just a small square, as if the link was pointing to a blank page.
so i went to the ad page, and tried to go to this page
http://staff.x10hosting.com/adCode.php?ad=advanced
(thats where the ad is supposed to be taken from)
and nothing shows up...
is it because you guys are using Intellitxt?
Thanks

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Yeh, mine are messed up too, hope i dont get suspended...

TarinC

Reaction score
yes. the advanced accounts have intellitext on them. as long as u have the code on ur page, you wont get suspended.

Alecto

Reaction score
I don't think you would get suspended for it, aslong as you have added the code correctly its not your fault, its probley somthing wrong on the x10 side of things or maybe its just not working

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Well its at the bottom of my source (As it always has been) so hope its ok =P

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
You will not suspended as the ad's for the advance hosting are for a testing period Inteli Text ad's. I will not suspend you as I know what is happening and untill this dose change or dose not I wont suspend advance plans unless somthing is wrong.

-MicroTechXP

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You will be suspended however if no ad code is found on any of your pages.

Devilman

Reaction score
I've just signed up for an advanced accound and the problem is still continueing right? I just don't want the site to be suspended before it's even began!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Do you have the ad code placed on every page of your website that is viewable by the public.

deboxtremo

Reaction score
I have the ad code visible on every page, but I use joomla, so it's visible on the template that covers every page, but it is not on each individual news story, but the news stories are not visible as standalone pages

anwyay, I was suspended for not having ads, although I have the ad code correct on my pages, and it is not showing up because of some error I suppose...it doesn't even show up on the ad code page: http://forums.x10hosting.com/ads.php

please help so I don't get suspended again! I dont' know what else i need to do. I appreciate it!

MCSY1

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the ad code working also. I have it in the header of my page right now (you can see it in page source), but neither IntelliTXT or the text link are working. I've checked in both Firefox and IE (both without ad blockers) and still nothing.

www.r4-g9.exofire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.