Advertise Your Site

Sohail

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am offering advertisement spaces on my site, free! This is because I need to test out the system that manages the advertising all over my network, this website is located at http://sohailtech.com/ and ads will be located on the forums, the blog and other various pages... I have 2 available banner sizes which are :-

728 x 90 and 160 x 600px in preferably JPG though I can accept PNG and GIF too, if I manage to get a lot of banners being posted the than I will be most likely to chose the most professional ones in order to sustain the sites professionalism.

Hope to see everyone take part in this as it will be a great advertising opertunity for your site, free. If you would like to see my traffic stats (Awstats) or ask about what we do and provide then please PM me for more info.

Thanks,

Sohail Amir.

REBEL21

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to adertise with you, check the banner as its on my site: http://jamiesrebellion.com/

If you agree to advertise me send me a pm about it an ill send over a couple hundred credits :)

Regards,
Jamie

Sohail

Reaction score
Don't worry about the credits, and do you mean the banner at the top, if so I think you'd need to do a bit of editing to get it to the specific sizes in my first post.

Thanks.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Sohail, I have always loved the beauty of your site. I'll see if I can put together a banner that would do justice to such a well designed site.

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks :p Don't worry for now as long as anyone can design at least one banner that would be great because I'm offering this free while generating quite a lot of traffic and no one really seems to have anything xD Plus the sizes are standards used all over the web.

Sohail

Reaction score
Alright thanks well my advertising system seems to be working nicely but no need to close this thread so free advertising for all anyway at the community that started me off in the web design business :D I don't know where I would be without x10 haha xD