Advertisement problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

warzone

Reaction score
I cannot seem to add the advertisements on the page given to my Blog for no reason what so ever. I added them but they just fail from being displayed, what do i do or rather what am i doing wrong here, can anyone help me, like perhaps do it for me? Yes i am using Wordpress and also am sticking to the default theme and skin. I also wanna test out the PHPBB board cause i am not used it. (been using IPB and VB all my life) so, it is not going to be used do i still have to add advertisements to it?

Cynical

Reaction score
I can't help you with the first part as I am not familiar with Word Press, but as far as not having advertisements on every forum page goes, if you are not going to let the public use it I don't see why ads need to be on it. I'm pretty sure ads only need to be on public-visible pages, so if you are just playing with the phpBB scripts and aren't going to let your visitors see it, I doubt ads need to go on.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
As long as there is a page made and is running on your site such as a forum, there has to be ad's.

Soo If you are just playing around with that board and it's going to be up more then 3 days or soo ad's have to be on it.

Last edited:

tuan302

Reaction score
U think . if U are using Vbulletin

Please login to ACP
Click Style & Templates / Style maneger / edit templates
Open headinclude templates .
and paste code ads to top of headinclude

Save

Done.

warzone

Reaction score
Yeah now indtead i saw a guys post and am using e107, its so easy thanks to that guy, also for the forum thanbks for answering, i was away for a while , i will have it put in the templates. Thanks for asnwering ppl, i really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.