Advertising

FalseHope

Reaction score
I am looking for places to put my text link. I will pay via x10 credits. I will pay no more than 1,000 x10 credits for one month, of the text link on your site. It all depends on how many visitors you get a month.

sunils

Reaction score
I will be releasing my site on this sunday. if you want i will put your advt. will tell more about that once the site is ready for launch.

antcasto

Reaction score
i will prob be willing to do it for 800 x10credits until 1st may, if i remember to remove it after! lol :) but i don'no how many visitors i been getting, i would guess atlewast 50 the last day and half although prob not that popular normally, yet, but mainly i got like a loads of my mates to look, and got their mates too... etc, plus been on on sites and requesting to look, but i can only guess by the people i know that looked lol... but the link can only be a maybe, i don'no if ill do it the bottom of every page, under my template... next to my email link... or the link page, if i set it up. http://hamsterkaos.x10hosting.com/ ... just remember my site is knew! :) and stuff. anyways, its 'mostly' up to you, pm me what ever you decide and ill reply to tell you if its fair or not, but ill probably be more than happy to!