Advertisment Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight3000

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive got add based hosting here, Which requires me to place a 468 x 60 Banner on the page. Its completly reuining my design and sticking out like a sor thumb.

Im not able to place the add anywere on the homepage accept on the hompage footer. All the rest of the pages on the website are fine and have no problem its jut the homepage and the way i designed it. But rules say it must be viewable which makes this harder for me and reuines my presentation for the homepage and as it goes its first impressions that count.

Any other page on the website is not problem to place the add in user viewable without scrolling down. Is it not possible to make an acception for me to place the add on the footer on the homepage only or provide me with a 230xyourchoice add?

I carnt have the add free plan because theres not enough space that i need.

The website i own : http://www.gamepenalty.com
Regards

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
We are sorry, but we cannot make any exceptions. You could choose to downgrade to the Advanced plan which offers reasonable space and bandwidth.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
This is not a rule we can bend. If we did for you, we would for everybody. Please make it be above the page fold or think about using the Advanced plan.

Please if you have any other questions feel free to ask them.

knight3000

Reaction score
Ok fair enough is someone able to give me info to what then Advanced plan offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.