Affiliate marketing

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
This seems to work from what i have read. Does anyone here know about it? Of course you hear about people earning up to $1000.00 a day if true only a few do this but amazon is an affiliate marketer. i have read some people are making about $20.000 a year working with amazon at leats more realistic.

battlingmaxo

priyaa161

Reaction score
I don't know but today I've joined my first Affiliate program because that site is giving $1 for every male and $2 for female referral. Also this site transfer your money directly to you by Prepaid mastercard and you can take out your money through any ATM in the whole world.

If you also wanna join this program, join it with my referral link.

http://friendfinder.com/go/g1215877

But you can also join it using non referral link
http://friendfinder.com

I think I can earn a lot from this website. If you have any bad experience about this site then please inform me. I don't wanna waste my potential for any scam.

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
The big Amazon affilates are usually well known companies that have a lot of influence on the market. In reality, unless you have a lot of traffic and people who want are interested in Amazon products, you probably won't make much from it. It's best to stay with ad programs like AdSense.

drapesrgay

Reaction score
I looked into this affiliate and it was actually sounding pretty good. But then I came across this line.

You must maintain the traffic quality of 1 free member in 20 uniques and 1 paid membership in 25 free members at all times or else your account will be converted to the Percentage Program.

So you have to maintain a 5% conversion rate as well as 4% of that must then convert to subscription holders. Minimum payout being at $50, you will have to have at least 1 paid membership to reach payout before they switch you over.

EDIT: This is the friend finder affiliate I'm talking about.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I thought they are genuine because they have a great website but again........ I dunno how long can I trust this internet. Internet always makes me Sad.