After how much time site get up

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasghj

Reaction score
I have registered my site and uploaded the file but the site is down. It was 30 min back . After how much time will my site will get up

rockraider

Reaction score
Since you posted in the free hosting area I'll assume that it is indeed what you have.

Free hosting servers don't have the same uptime that paid servers do. If you want your website to be up all the time, you need to pay for it. Pay attention to the announcements, often there will be information about why a certain server is down. You can also check this site to check on server status. It's not right 100% of the time though...so don't be alarmed if the data on the site is wrong. It should fix itself soon.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have registered my site and uploaded the file but the site is down. It was 30 min back . After how much time will my site will get up

Your website being down may be caused by temporary high server load. I checked the website that is associated with your forum account, and it appears to be working fine. If your website is still giving you a page not found error, try clearing your browser's cache and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.