Again getting 552 Disk full - please upload later

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoore68

Reaction score
552 Disk full - please upload later

This is a repeat of an earlier problem - I have < 100 MB on the site. Is this because of your internal upgrades, and/or would this go away if I upgrade to Illuminated or Premium? Willing to upgrade but don't want to throw money at the problem unless I know that's the problem.

Thanks
Bryan

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Working on it now; the problem isn't due to upgrades, but it -is- due to a few users (I won't say who) who love to take advantage of the unmetered disk but break the TOS when doing so (warez anyone?).

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There, problem should be resolved.

bmoore68

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your speedy service, vigilance, and the timely informative response.

We are enjoying the service and considering the paid upgrade. Who would we ask if we want to know whether we would be given an allocation on a different server that avoids the effects of a free user's TOS violation?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I can answer that as an x10premium member actually; the x10premium servers are completely separated from the x10free servers; Illuminated is also a separate server, although it is more crowded than the premium servers would be (it's still better than x10free by far).

The only upgrade that wouldn't change servers is the Prime Membership option, which is an upgrade to the free account itself. In the case of Illuminated (which also includes the Prime Membership upgrade with it), the upgrades would instead be applied to the Illuminated account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.