Again unsupported language

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhob

Reaction score
I had 3 time unsupported language
and the admin tell me sory and my site be unsuport
but in te final one(3) he tell me your site is arabic but whan i put a photo my site and the link to translate my site in the top and every one can see it
he tell me that he sorry and this not make again but now it happen again!

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
This is not the place to contest your suspension. Thats what the unsuspension request form is form.

I have unsuspended your site and it does have a translate button but that translation is terrible it almost reads like random english words, I certainly wouldnt want to go that that is a translation of any page. Please consider doing a translation of at least your own pages in english and using a translator for the forums

Under the read something in english lines it says "log in here" please change that to "click here" as log in implies you need a password.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe you could set the English translation as the default or you could make that translation link a bit bolder and more obviouse. We do appologise for the inconvenience, but it is your responsability to make the translation obviouse for the account manager that will review your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.