Age of Conan... anyone else in?

ethraax

Reaction score
So I was just wondering -- who else here is quitting WoW (or, in my case, has already quit) for Age of Conan? Comes out 5/20, I'm pre-ordered, heard from beta testers it was pretty good. Any other thoughts?

Flarecity

Reaction score
I play WoW also and it's just getting boring. Blizzard can't even handle cheating with away from keyboard bots all over the battlegrounds it's ridiculous. And I can't stand the way they inject pop culture into the lore of WoW. "Rogues do it from behind" video contest? Give me a break. I don't want to hear that junk. I want immersion into another world to get away from the stupid popular culture and they have to come and inject into the game, that's just sucks. They've made WoW into some cheesy industry of cheesy mainstream rubbish. I'm going to take a good look into AoC.

Last edited by a moderator:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Flarecity,

Mind your language. This is a forum that should be suitable for minors, and nobody wants to hear your bad language. What a shame I have to waste my 300th post on warning someone about their language.

-Luke.

Validimus

Reaction score
The age of Conan (O'Brien)!

Conan-OBrien.jpg

Back on topic:
A mate of mine has a beta key of it and he says it's an ok game.
But seems to be very glitchy.

Last edited:

TheMan177

Reaction score
Yeah, my Warcraft account is inactive at the moment, I might decide to renew it sometime soon but a lot of people have been talking about this. I believe that sometime in the future Blizzard will come to some realisations (something that should really be happening now, imo) and will end up having to be very careful with what they do with their game, I already know a lot of people, and even guilds in the game that are actually planning to switch to other games like Age of Conan.

I haven't looked into AoC much yet, but a lot of people hold it in high expectations.

But seems to be very glitchy.
That should change fairly quickly as it is released and matures a bit.