Alien Swarm

vanquishist98

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I recently saw this game on Steam called Alien Swarm, created by valve themselves. It's free, have played it for a while and it's great! Check it out!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't believe such a thread belongs in crossfire.

I have installed the game. I just need to wait until one of my friends sends me that inevitable invite to join a game with them. If I play through two full campaigns, I get a free hat on TF2 :D

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to Gamer's Lounge*****

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I just got out of the game. Pretty good game for a run and gun game. I have yet to get all of the weapons but I did unlock a bunch within the first 20 minutes in game, and also got a couple of achievements.

skai123

Reaction score
i beat the game in insane mode =]

Alien Swam was a mod for UT... then valved hired them (the modders) to make it on the source engine and they wanted to keep it free. To brew up more modders in the community xD

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Im downloading it right now, should take 30 minutes. So far it looks good and it fits nicely into my budget of 0 dollars.

I played in on Offline mode for a bit before I got tired of my ****ty machine not being able to run it smoothly. But all in all it looks like a great game. Although I wish I could play more.

Last edited:

silkje

Reaction score
I'm loving this game, ive completed the speedruns and insane mode! Great fun, i'm looking forward to what the community add to this gem.

Doan

Reaction score
Download it a couple of weeks ago... for some reason, my computer can run it and if it luckily does, it lags =.= gotta uninstall it soon. Good game though, played it on my friend's computer. Only fun with co-op though.