All AQ Members HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What is AQ? ... The only one I know is Adventure Quest ... ( battleon.com )

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay this game is really bad though it has it's good points at the same time. It's an amazing RPG game but you know it would be nice if i could actually play it!!!! :mad: Every single time i try to login the servers are full!!! And i don't want to upgrade either as it's just a waste of money. I really liked the game at first and i managed to get to around level 44 but i can't log in so it's useless for me.

Actually i want to make an offer, since it's a level 40 account, and it's not easy to get to that level - i'll sell the account for 2000 credits, if anyone is interested then you can PM me and i can give you the username and password; i'm not sure about the username but i think it's possible to change the password just so you know...

LyteNight

Reaction score
In my opinion Adventure Quest is a waste of time. Here are my reasons why it fails as a MMORPG:
-You can't see other members
-You don't have real-time battling
-It's flash >.>
-You pay $20 for Guardian (wtf?)
-The graphics are below par...
And should I go on?

dazappa

Reaction score
Yeah for something that's single player why the heck does it have 'server slots'? XD Just a way to eat your money if you ask me hehe.

Unnammed Gamer

Reaction score
Ok. AQ may not be the best game on the planet. But ill say some good points

1. One time fee for guardianship (only pay once)
2. If the server was overloaded, you couldnt get on anyway. The server slots are a way of keeping everything in check

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Artix Entertainment has a few projects out :

AQ ( battleon.com ) that ties into DragonFable and somehow either both or one now or will tie into MechQuest.

A one time fee, compared to monthly fees ... It may not be like WoW or MapleStory or something like that, but its ever changing / ever updating ... I paid guardianship 2-3 years ago ... always can get on, and got a few bonuses when Dragonfable and MQ opened because I was a guardian.

Unnammed Gamer

Reaction score
Ive been playing for three months, x guardian, love it... Please register to my forum and get it on a good start. You may even become a mod

Sohail

Reaction score
It's not worth it *sigh*.
Like I said, it's a waste of money and i can never log in!! :mad:

dazappa

Reaction score
And it's really easy to hack.. I got myself 1,000 moneys in less than 5 minutes 9_9. Also you can use a damage hack (which I've done) and go to pvp and own everyone with 1 hit kills.. but you don't get anything from that. Sides if you damage hax then if a lvl 50 enemy hits you at lvl 1... haha

Unnammed Gamer

Reaction score
Okay... since im changing my site... let this topic die or better yet... lock it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.