All files gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasis.raj

Reaction score
Today morning when i open my website, the website is blank... i logged in to ftp, their also no file, cpanel file manager is also empty.
Please help me, how can i recover my site files..

auroraau

Reaction score
Same here but mine was with wordpress. I couldnt even open Softaculous or edit my cloudflare settings.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
there seems to be some sort of issue going on, it's happened before, and will be fixed; when it is fixed all files will return. They aren't actually gone gone.

lolmedia

Reaction score
lol same pb ...

this is very nice, i didn't backed up anything ...

nice .. really nice..

I just created a new forum (not a mybb or I dont know what ) I took many times too release that, and now all gone ...

Last edited:

samplepo

Reaction score
same here!
but in my case Theme and my general settings are reset in WordPress. post are intact
what happen x10hosting...

UPDATE:
All theme files and general settings are back!
thanks X10hosting!

Last edited:

lubx143

Reaction score
lol same pb ...

this is very nice, i didn't backed up anything ...

nice .. really nice..

I just created a new forum (not a mybb or I dont know what ) I took many times too release that, and now all gone ...

free hosting, everytime the file was gone, there will be maintenance happen lol, dont worry guys the file is not gone, i think they have something to fixed about freehosting panel :)

lolmedia

Reaction score
free hosting, everytime the file was gone, there will be maintenance happen lol, dont worry guys the file is not gone, i think they have something to fixed about freehosting panel :)

hope that they are not gone :(

because all my databases , configurations, etc... are gone and then when I go on my website it says "404 not found etc.."

alfredje

Reaction score
the site gives a "404 Not Found". went to the cpanel file no. WHY do an upgrade after which nothing works? How do I restore my files??

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
the site gives a "404 Not Found". went to the cpanel file no. WHY do an upgrade after which nothing works? How do I restore my files??

they aren't really gone...sometimes we get issues like this.

lubx143

Reaction score
no the files are not gone.. think positive guys, :) its only a maintenance... :)

funjag62

Reaction score
Reset my cpanel

I have mistakly deleted all my files of my hosting, please reset my hosting and help me to get back all the files. I would be very glad to you. Thank you!!

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Re: Reset my cpanel

I have mistakly deleted all my files of my hosting, please reset my hosting and help me to get back all the files. I would be very glad to you. Thank you!!

We require you to open a support ticket requesting an account deletion. To open a ticket, please go to http://x10hosting.com/portal, log in and click "Support".

Status
Not open for further replies.