Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are currently experiencing a bug with cPanel:
http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=75197

This is causing the server load to increase until services become unresponsive and eventually forcing us to restart. It seems the only fix it to update cPanel to the edge release. I will be updating cPanel on all free servers in the next 20 minutes.

-Corey

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Oh so thats what keeps happening. Cool at least it will be fixed :) is edge release better than the current version?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The bandwidth meter is reseted :). Before it was 23 mb now it's just 2 :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My bandwidth meter has been stuck for the last two days. I've even tried it by loading a crap load of files from my site and it wouldn't move :p

Last edited:

Adam!

Reaction score
My bandwidth meter has been stuck for the last two days. I've even tried it by loading a crap load of files from my site and it wouldn't move :p

My was bandwidth is 0 and my disk space was apparently is 0 too.

-- Edit: Just popped up as 150mb bandwidth and 2 mb disk space

Last edited:

xevell

Reaction score
Even the sites will be offline? Because now my whole website is offline even though in when you log on x10hosting.com says that just exim is offline and every other service is up and running but my site is completely down.

http://xevic.net

terakoh

Reaction score
My site is down too. These few days my site has been up and down, up and down. Hope the problem will resolve fast so that I can promote my website again.

MikeHGA79

Reaction score
Mine has been up and down over the past few weeks but it's been pretty solid (website monitoring) lately.

holeepassion

Reaction score
Yeah .. would be good to get it sorted soon as I need to advertised my website for the global warning threat towards the future of our Planet Earth ... we need action soon !!!

please check my website www.holeepassion.com for further details ...

my email function php and stmp do not work !!!

It has been going on for weeks ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too much to do ... cannot deal with the same issue often ... any assistance would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks

God bless

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
This update was finished some days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.