All GSD by me!!!

silconfriends

Reaction score
All the graphics, All the client and server script, All the database creation and handling of my new site is done only by me.

Please, check it out and tell me if the site looks a one persons's work?

Link:http://silconfriends.co.cc

Thanks !+!= 2 U.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
All the graphics, All the client and server script, All the database creation and handling of my new site is done only by me.

Thanks !+!= 2 U.

You might want to use higher-quality graphics and not place text within your graphics, because the text becomes blurry. Also, the poor color contrast in the About Me image makes it difficult to read.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Thanks !+!= 2 U.

Actually Speaking I don't like the site. But your idea is good if you use this mouseover menu effect on some part of the site. Not like this only effect is your site.

You are wasting total page. Try to include the content and then This effect can be used in some place.

Finally increase the graphics quality. Good luck.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't... understand. First, this is what the Review My Site area is for.
Also, I can't read the About Us very well at all, and apparently you have to be registered to really do anything. (Bad idea since you're on free hosting. Could be suspended as 'Unable to Review')
And what does this mean on the Sign Up page:
Email: For notification
-> No email Confirmation.

Last edited:

dito7967

Reaction score
You might want to use higher-quality graphics and not place text within your graphics, because the text becomes blurry. Also, the poor color contrast in the About Me image makes it difficult to read.

Anti-Alaising FTW!

Reaction score
I found the reflection of the earth a little disturbing because its blurred out. Instead use a fade to white and it looks better. Background of About us is attacking my eyes and the font coulour washes into the bg. You have absolutely no visibility on Google. Work on that with powerfull networks such as facebook and twitter and so on first. Not enough content to please your audience, absolutely no meta description and tags there no doctype declaration, you need to do a redirect because your content exists two times. (with and without www) and this : 18.423.030 is your worldwide Alexa rank. Do some good work and chage the graphics, Meta tags and descriptions and post some good links on high ranking plattforms. (Never Spam!)
Besides those points its a good start. Keep up doing it. The idea is great - watch the big ones closely and learn from them.
All the best!
Edit:
I don't... understand. First, this is what the Review My Site area is for.
Also, I can't read the About Us very well at all, and apparently you have to be registered to really do anything. (Bad idea since you're on free hosting. Could be suspended as 'Unable to Review')
And what does this mean on the Sign Up page:

He is right. The registered thing is another flaw. You need to give something to the people or else how they going to trust you and how will they give you something???

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
and the other question, will you spam people? Right now, I don't think that I can put my email address in, and not worry about getting spammed