All help appreciated

marasm

Reaction score
Hi there.

Just finished new project. One can see it here http://www.uszywiscie.pl/ . I would be grateful if you could review the site and let me know where are the places for improvements.

Cheers!

ka22bo68

Reaction score
hi marasm,

Even though I can't understand the text, I can easily and excellently navigate to items in your site. You got clear descriptive thumbnails arranged in a clean and very nice layout. I guess your on the right tract and in fact I learn more from yours:)

Great site!

ka22bo

cassandra.opal34

Reaction score
Hi

Even tho I don't speak(or read!) Polish its a great looking site - very simple but effective - the automatic English translation is terrible (but that's not your fault)

Good luck !

alexa8

Reaction score
Kick me if I'm bad, but to ask for critique is to get it. So here goes. Navigation true is alright, basic photos are alright without a doubt, but and there is always a but, I just don't like the purple it's kind of depressing or maybe it's the green shopping cart, or maybe the lack of a logo, but over all it looks very plain and unfinished. But, here we go again with the but's; "good start". Ouch did that hurt? Sorry!

marasm

Reaction score
Thanks all for your comments!

Alexa8 it doesn't hurt ;) Actually I liked it.

Unfortunately the color was chosen by the customer and I have no influence here.

The green cart... It was my idea to make it the first thing user see on the site. It was when I started to project the site. Now I think it's not so important as it is clean enough where the cart is. Still it's not easy to find good free shopping cart icons in the web. Maybe anyone can help and share some links with free cart icons?

You've said that the site looks very plain and unfinished. I like plain and customer agrees with me here. Maybe something is still missing there, that's true. That's why I'm asking you for the opinion ;)

Cheers,
Maras

marasm

Reaction score
Hi there once again.

I've rearranged the page a little bit, added some hover effects, displayed more photos, introduced places for descriptions, etc. (see http://www.uszywiscie.pl/ ).

Could you see the site once again and tell what you think about it?

Thanks in advance,
Maras

hrvat

Reaction score
Hello !
Try with centered navigation bar.
For this kind of site Photography must be much better.
Left links are must changed.
regards

Last edited:

torwald.lung67

Reaction score
No cześć!
Strona jest skromna (w pozytywnym słowa znaczeniu) Lecz muszę się przyczepić (osobiste zdanie) do czcionki: trochę duża, a jak się patrzy na treść i menu to się zlewa. Osobiście rozróżnił bym czcionki kolorem lub krojem. Fajna nazwa sklepu ;)
Pozdrawiam i proszę zaglądnij na http://www.michaelsoft.x10.mx i oceń moją pracę.