All Sign-Ups Queued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have shut the creation of accounts off temporarily. Due to the latest cPanel update there have been some changes that are no longer compatible with the older version of our backend system. While we are getting ready to launch the new system it is not quite ready yet. We will be rolling out a patch hopefully tomorrow to get sign-ups fixed and working.

All sign-ups will be put in queue and will be created in that order once we have a working patch in place.

-Corey

Cyclone103

Reaction score
That would explain the four day wait notice.....thanks for clearing that up!

I guess it is worth the wait.

KateBurke

Reaction score
My account was created yesterday, and this morning I successfully used FTP to upload my entire site. However, when I try to see my site on the net, I'm told that it "does not exist or is not available". I hope it will be up soon, as I've moved it from another server and my customers are presently in limbo. Guess I'll wait and see if it comes up after the current work is finished ... ?

F

Fahad

Corey: You seem to have configured cPanel badly. If you have a parked domain, you cannot change MX records. If you can change them, the domain you're changing them to cannot have more than three segments. Awstats doesn't work.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

V1nSqud114

Reaction score
My account was created yesterday, and this morning I successfully used FTP to upload my entire site. However, when I try to see my site on the net, I'm told that it "does not exist or is not available". I hope it will be up soon, as I've moved it from another server and my customers are presently in limbo. Guess I'll wait and see if it comes up after the current work is finished ... ?

I seem to be having the same problem, Also it cant find the cPanal, Even with the new update the login screen should still load properly? I hope it is fixed soon.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have located the problem. There was a bug with our update from stable to current of cPanel that messed up a ton of permissions. I am working on fixing them now and have notified cPanel of the bug.

I believe sign-ups will be back online this evening.

htwillis

Reaction score
We have located the problem. There was a bug with our update from stable to current of cPanel that messed up a ton of permissions. I am working on fixing them now and have notified cPanel of the bug.

Permissions? You mean those that caused our 403 Forbiddens?

Cyclone103

Reaction score

That is good! I have a friend who now wants to sign up, because he heard how much space you get and how many features are built in, and he really wants to join. I will let him know that he can sign up tonight now!

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Bad news you guys, if you didn't see Corey's other post (posting here for convenience as it is related)

Sign-ups will have to remain off until the XML bug is resolved. I will start helping the rest of the staff to catch up on support tomorrow while we wait for the fix.

-Corey

Full post

nchgaming

Reaction score
Did you make sure to update you nameserver deligation when you move your site....If nameservers aren't updated, DNS will fail.

unwichtig

Reaction score
OK this explains how the wait is up to 6 days now.

Anyway, I hope to have a site soon and hope that PHP will function well enough to allow a full php driven site to upload and run.

sunils

Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in x10. We will surely make things right to get the sign-ups ready.

space8flash

Reaction score
i can`t enter the cpanel or the site. I have sign up 2 days before. I have waited 24 hours but when i try to enter the cpanel it dosn`t work :-(...dose someone knows if a have to wait longer or submit a ticket?

Rolyin

Reaction score
was wondering why it was taking so long. Good luck solving your problems :D

Reaction score
Oh i cant wait. Im so excited but at least now I know what the heck is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.