Almost two hours for account creation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmunchies

Reaction score
Just wondering, how long does a new account creation take? Just wondering! Mine has taken almost two hours. Thanks. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Just wondering, how long does a new account creation take? Just wondering! Mine has taken almost two hours. Thanks. :)

Accounts are created in the order in which the requests for account creation were received. Your account will be activated once your request reaches the top of the queue. Depending on how many other requests are being handled at the moment, your account creation time could vary.

If your account is still not active within 24-36 hours, feel free to post back here so a staff member can investigate the issue for you.

techmunchies

Reaction score
Accounts are created in the order in which the requests for account creation were received. Your account will be activated once your request reaches the top of the queue. Depending on how many other requests are being handled at the moment, your account creation time could vary.

If your account is still not active within 24-36 hours, feel free to post back here so a staff member can investigate the issue for you.
Thank you very much, I didn't want to sound hasty, but my curiosity got the better of me! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account has been created if you haven't noticed yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.