[Alpha] My Site!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the Sliding Gallery but you should try to have content under the gallery with additional information such as a short description of your site.

The links on the right side, which seems to be a navigational menu, lack style right now. I recommend making the menu at the top of the page and trying to style it with CSS. Right now, it just doesn't seem to fit.

Some of the text in the gallery overlap others.

The fade effect when loading the page is a bit unnecessary.

Nice use of new HTML5 tags like footer, but you should definitely try to style them.

Good luck!

root89

Reaction score
I like the Sliding Gallery but you should try to have content under the gallery with additional information such as a short description of your site.

The links on the right side, which seems to be a navigational menu, lack style right now. I recommend making the menu at the top of the page and trying to style it with CSS. Right now, it just doesn't seem to fit.

Some of the text in the gallery overlap others.

The fade effect when loading the page is a bit unnecessary.

Nice use of new HTML5 tags like footer, but you should definitely try to style them.

Good luck!

excelent!!! thank a lot I will review this

lukoot

Reaction score
all i get is account suspended when i try to view your site

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Check out ma site.... its a islamic site.... check it out..

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Check out ma site.... its a islamic site.... check it out..

Don't hijack others threads.

To the OP: Your site seems to be down

~Callum

mosimages

Reaction score
"If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:..bla bla..." I found it there..:)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
"If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:..bla bla..." I found it there..:)

To OP: Your site seems to be pointed to x10hosting as the IP of it is correct, but I don't see the domain name in your x10hosting Account. Did you accidentally remove it?

Last edited: