Alright Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkninj

Reaction score
Okay, everything on my account is fine, but 1 thing. My mutha bleeping forum. I installed it through the site software link on CPanel, next thing I know i go to it, and *BLAM* suspended page. Everything else including my blog, i think havent checked yet, is fine. So I was wondering if the staff could fix my problem. darkninjas.exofire.net, and if it works for then great try some other time because it's on and off.

BTW = It's a PHPBB 3.0.4 forum for anyone with this issue. I am on the new starka server so maybe it has something to do with the server, since its new and all. But I hae no clue what is going on. Hope ya'll can fix it :D

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I tried to look at it-I got a server error 500. Can you access your site at all??

hoschakj

Reaction score
I don't see any suspended pages or errors. I can get onto your main page and forum just fine. Sometimes when installing things from Fantastico your resource usage goes too high and it suspends you automatically but it will un-suspend you automatically as well. It has happened to me a few times

darkninj

Reaction score
I can go to my website, I still get the error to go to the forum. I think its off and on. Not sure, but yea it's still there. My blog does work fine though. I never installed it via fanstico maybe try installing it manually FTP perhaps?

QUICK EDIT: Okay I had to hurry before anyone else wastes their time with my mistake. If you look closely at my code, on my website front page, http://darkninjas.exofire.net/ you will notice that the link to my forum obviously veers off into a website of mine that got suspended due to not linking my account properly.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything seems okay to me...

darkninj

Reaction score
I had changed it way before you could post back lol, the url lead you to my previous website darkninjas.ELEMENTFX.COM, and not exofire.net. So yes I have gotten it fixed.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Since the issue is solved, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.