Alternate Reality Game

jpb6891

Reaction score
If you go to http://jpb1991.co.cc, you will discover that it has been hacked by a fictional organization called The Triad. This is a fake hack. I created this html page and uploaded it to my own site. It is legit. This Triad page is going to start the Wolfenstein Experience. The index page will be fixed and the police will investigate The Triad. A news article will be posted also. This ARG takes place in the year 2000. I am planning on creating websites that use enigma text and possibly german if I can get it approved. I do not want to provide a translater on the site because I want the players to figure out the puzzles on their own. I will provide an ARG solutions page that will have the english versions of both the Enigma text and German text. The Wolfenstein Experience is based on a video game that I made called Wolfenstein Endgame. Wolfenstein Endgame was based on a General Hospital 2001 storyline called Endgame. Both storylines involved someone coming back to life through Cryogenics. The person that comes back to life in Wolfenstein Endgame is Hitler. BJ killed him in Wolfenstein 3D and now has to fight him again. BJ is old in this game. Do you people have any ideas on what you would like to see in this Alternate Reality Game?

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you go to http://jpb1991.co.cc, you will discover that it has been hacked by a fictional organization called The Triad. This is a fake hack. I created this html page and uploaded it to my own site. It is legit. This Triad page is going to start the Wolfenstein Experience. The index page will be fixed and the police will investigate The Triad. A news article will be posted also. This ARG takes place in the year 2000. I am planning on creating websites that use enigma text and german. I do not want to provide a translater on the site because I want the players to figure out the puzzles on their own. I will provide an ARG solutions page that will have the english versions of both the Enigma text and German text. The Wolfenstein Experience is based on a video game that I made called Wolfenstein Endgame. Wolfenstein Endgame was based on a General Hospital 2001 storyline called Endgame. Both storylines involved someone coming back to life through Cryogenics. The person that comes back to life in Wolfenstein Endgame is Hitler. BJ killed him in Wolfenstein 3D and now has to fight him again. BJ is old in this game. Do you people have any ideas on what you would like to see in this Alternate Reality Game?

This is what the site says

This website got hacked by The Triad! Long live The Triad!
^%$%^$%^$*&^&*^&*^&*^&*&%^&$%^^%&*^&*^&*&(*&*(&*(&*(&(*(^&*&987348957432895734987589234850943892508349058490684375894365784herkjhjrkhetjkrehtwjkrhgtjerkwhtuiy27856425986473825634563875543258794385676978^&%&^$^&*$(&$*&#%*(#&%^&#*^%*#^%7837(*$#&(*#&$*(#%^*#(&%*(#%^*#(&%*(#&%*#(#$)(@*$()*$()@*$()@*$()@%&*#(&%*(#&%*(&%#(*#@&%*(#7%*#(&%(*#&%*(#&%*(#&%#()*^%()#^*#()^*#&*(@^#&*@&#(*@)&%)*@(%)*@^)(@*^)(@&^()@*^()*@(^)*@^()*@()^*@()^*()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^()^*()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^)(@*^()@*^()*@^()*@()^*@()^*()@*^()@*^()^*()@^*

jpb6891

Reaction score
The fictional hacker has been arrested and the main index page has been updated.

Last edited: