AMP display error and add-on domain problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlappy

Reaction score
1) hi, i've been having problems with my add-on domain ever since the server moved(ad-adhanced stolli). it doesnt work at all even after deleting and reseting the add-on domain via cpanel. the nameservers were not changed and points to x10hosting's name servers.
i can access my site/cpanel via x10's subdomain (simonpiong.pcriot.com) but not via my own domain (simonpiong.com)

if i do a ping to simonpiong.com it goes to 216.245.212.210 which i presume is the new server's ip. im not sure what is wrong...

2) another thing is that in the AMP(account management panel) server status shows up as error and my php level config has been bumped down to basic from intermediate after the server move. is this suppose to happen and its on your 'to-fix' list?
do i have to re-request for intermediate level php config again?
tried requesting a php upgrade but i got an error instead
'Try again later or contact x10Hosting. (Code 3)'

thanks

my cpanel login = simonp

Last edited:

mrlappy

Reaction score
im still having problems with my site. i would appreciate it if some1 could help me.....

1) hi, i am having problems with my parked domain(www.simonpiong.com) where it is refusing to recognise my domain with the 'www' in it.
e.g. when i enter http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/www.simonpiong.com in the browser i get a 404 page.
but if i enter simonpiong.com without the 'www' it works properly.
sub domains are working properly as well.
nameservers are pointing to x10's correctly.

2) in account management panel, i get the text error 'The server id '1' does not exist.' above the green bar where it says 'hosting account infomation'

3) in account management panel, server status does not show up and it only says 'Error Loading: [Server Status] '

4) i cant park my domain in cpanel. it gives me the 'Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain! ' error.

Last edited:

mrlappy

Reaction score
did so about 3 days ago. still no reply and even the system sent me a automated response asking if its resolved because the lack of correspondence...

Status
Not open for further replies.