An Ad Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articz

Reaction score
Hey people i just started a new forum which i want to test hacks on and i noticed that when i added the ad code and when i refresh the page a different size ad apears is there a problem with the code or am i doing something wrong.

i not really bothered about the ads changing size but i just thought id tell you guys

the url is:
http://www.articz.x10hosting.com/IPB2/index.php?

BTW i am using ipb2 as its the trail version that i downloaded from the site when version 2 came out. i am allowed to use this right?

Richard

Reaction score
Articz said:
Hey people i just started a new forum which i want to test hacks on and i noticed that when i added the ad code and when i refresh the page a different size ad apears is there a problem with the code or am i doing something wrong.
You have added the Ad code twice. Remove one of them and it should sort out the problem.

Articz said:
BTW i am using ipb2 as its the trail version that i downloaded from the site when version 2 came out. i am allowed to use this right?
Yes you are allowed to use it thats why you can download it :grin: Just remember that its a trial and after one of the limits have been reached it will lock up

Status
Not open for further replies.