An appology

tropicalfish4um

Reaction score
I realize ive been an aggrivation here, what with all the negative feedback etc. so i will first of all apologize for that, and try to be more constructive in the future.

But.... i would just like to say that even though i fully realize that X10 is a free hosting site, for whatever they get out of that, not sure but anyway, that being said i just cant understand why they would allow so many issues to go mostly uncorrected and run the risk of all the negative feedback by unhappy freeloaders like myself to be plastered all over the web, via reviews on their service.

I also understand that the Staff on this forum are all "volunteers" which i also dont understand, if you cant fix all the issues, why would anyone enjoy all the complaining that goes on here?

i will have to say that since ive come here, ive been able to make a nice forum by myself on VBulletin software, and it has been running now for a few days with almost no issues as fast as any paid host ive ever used. knock on wood.

There are still a few unanswered questions that i have, but i suppose as long as my forum runs, i will simply shut my pie hole and try to be either helpful, or unheard from. Again, sorry for the complaints. :)

longbich

Reaction score
It can be frustrating waiting. That was my fault. I didn't realize in the first place that it takes time to get a site up and running. It isn't instant.

fiendking04

Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, exactly what issues were you having? I've been using x10 for a couple of years now, and I've never had any issues with any of my sites or any of the staff.

longbich

Reaction score
You are probably directing your question to the tropicalfish guy fiendking04. My only "issues" have been of my making. As newbie back then I wasn't aware of the time lag before your site was up via FTP. I didn't realize that just turning up to read stuff on the Community Boards was not enough either. You must Log In. I have been over a month a couple of times without logging in when I was out of my country and totally away from any computers/internet. The staff here have been understanding if you explain.