An email from own domain issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeepassion

Reaction score
When i was testing sending emails from subsbription page on my website holeepassion.com,

i found this message in the squirrel ?

what does this mean ? does this mean, my email does not function well ?? how do I solve this please ?

could i get someone to help me to solve this for me thanks ? please pm or email me if you do so that I know it is being done ?

i do not like the idea to change all my pages to reflect a new email account ... please help ??? i could pay u some point u you want

thanks

Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender From: "Mail Delivery System" <Mailer-Daemon@absolut.x10hosting.com> Date: Tue, February 5, 2008 10:16 pm To: holeepas@absolut.x10hosting.com Priority: Normal Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

contact@holeepassion.com
retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <holeepas@absolut.x10hosting.com>
Received: from holeepas by absolut.x10hosting.com with local (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from <holeepas@absolut.x10hosting.com>)
id 1JMbhv-0001af-VH
for contact@holeepassion.com; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:16:23 -0600
To: contact@holeepassion.com
Subject: SubscriptionAll topics in this awesome website
Message-Id: <E1JMbhv-0001af-VH@absolut.x10hosting.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 22:16:23 -0600

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is the mail account that is being sent to register in your cPanel ?
If not then it needs to be. Use the mail function under cPanel and create the mail account.

holeepassion

Reaction score
Is the mail account that is being sent to register in your cPanel ?
If not then it needs to be. Use the mail function under cPanel and create the mail account.

thanks DefectTalisman .. not sure what you mean but being trying to find out but now the control panel has non english ????

where do i set it back to english ? not sure if it is something I did ?? i do not remember changing a language or anything like that ?????

E-Mail-Konten In diesem Bereich können Sie die mit Ihren Domänen verknüpften E-Mail-Konten verwalten. Wählen Sie die Domäne, deren E-Mail Sie verwalten möchten, aus der Dropdown-Liste oben auf dieser Seite aus.
Video-Lernprogramm
E-Mail-Konten

Verwalten Sie die mit Ihren Domänen verknüpften E-Mail-Konten.
View High Quality Version

Fenster schließen

Neues E-Mail-Konto hinzufügen

Geben Sie den von Ihnen gewählten Benutzernamen und das gewünschte Kennwort ein:
var pass_strength_phrases = { 0: 'Sehr schwach', 10: 'Sehr schwach', 20: 'Schwach', 30: 'Schwach', 40: 'Schwach', 50: 'OK', 60: 'OK', 70: 'Hoch', 80: 'Hoch', 90: 'Sehr hoch', 100: 'Sehr hoch' }; function passkey_handler() { var passwordEl = document.getElementById('password'); updatePasswordStrength_new(passwordEl,'passwdRating',{ 'text':2 }); } pwminstrength = parseInt('') || 0; pwminstrength_fail_txt = 'Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack. Please select a password with strength rating of % or higher.'; pwminstrength_tip = 'You can increase the strength of your password by adding UPPER CASE, numbers, and symbol characters. You should avoid using words that are in the dictionary as crackers usually start with these first. Currently the system requires you use a password with a strength rating of % or greater.'; var pwminstrengthapps = {}; pwminstrengthapps['htaccess']=0; Password Generator

Password Strength: Very Weak (0)

Uppercase:

Lowercase:

Numbers:

Symbols:

Password Length:

Password Selection
Your password is:
Please make a note of it and store it in a safe place as it will not be shown again.

pwstrapp='pop'; E-Mail: @loslocos.x10hosting.com bernietest.loslocos.x10hosting.com locos.loslocos.x10hosting.com Kennwort:
Kennwortsicherheit:
Sehr schwach (0/100)

Kennwort (bestätigen): Mailbox-Quote (optional): MB

register_expander_container('mailtbl'); register_expander_obj('passwd'); register_expander_obj('delete'); register_expander_obj('quota'); register_expander_obj('confmail'); Aktuelle Konten

Suchen Konto Webmail öffnen Gebrauch Quote Funktionen oxbow@loslocos.x10hosting.com
34 KB​
250 MB
Wählen Sie eine Funktion aus... Löschen Quote ändern Kennwort ändern Mail-Client konfigurieren​

Löschen

ändern

Kennwort
ändern

Mail-Client
konfigurieren

Standard E-Mail-Konto

Hinweis:Das Standard-E-Mail-Konto wird normalerweise dazu verwendet, nicht geroutete E-Mails "aufzufangen". Es ist empfehlenswert, für den täglichen Gebrauch neue Konten einzurichten. Benutzername und Kennwort des Standardkontos stimmen mit Ihren cPanel-Anmeldeinformationen überein.
Konto Webmail öffnen bruzzel

Add a New Email Account

Please Enter the User and the Password you wish to use:
Password Generator

Password Strength:
Very Weak (0)

Uppercase:
Lowercase:
Numbers:
Symbols:
Password Length:
Password Selection
Your password is:

Please make a note of it and store it in a safe place as it will not be shown again.
Email: @
Password:

Password Strength:
Very Weak (0/100)

Password (Again):
Mailbox quota (optional): MB

Current Accounts
Search
Account Access Webmail Usage Quota Functions
contact@holeepassion.com

762 KB
30 MB

Delete

Change
Quota

Change
Password

Configure
Mail
Client

Default Email Account

Note: The default email account usually is used to "catch" mail that is unrouted. It is suggested to create new accounts for daily use. The default email account's username and password is the same as your cPanel login.
Account Access Webmail
holeepas

As you see, I have the email already created. How do I make it the default email account for receiving subscription with post facility in PHP ???

thanks

By the way, when I tried to trace my account@holeepassion.com, this is what is being shown ??? Nothing is shown below ? what does it mean ?

thanks heaps

Email Address Trace

Legend

Mail Routing Error
Filter/Alias File
SMTP Destination
Local MailBox

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
huh ?
Are you referring to the cPanel or account panel ?
I have never seen either with a language choice although no doubt cPanel does have.

holeepassion

Reaction score
any issues with Absolut email server ??? ... email not recognised ???

Help .............. this is getting frustrating :( :(

I still get the email messages and it takes like more than 24 hours to ge the email ???

I have delete the contact@holeepassion.com and add the same email address again. I have also set it up to get the email forwarded to other common email in case I have some issues. I do not get this email being forwarded also.

Any ideas ? anybody has this issue also with Absolut free account ??? I mean if this is the standard I should expect than I have to accept it I guess for not paying ...

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

contact@holeepassion.com
retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <holeepas@absolut.x10hosting.com>
Received: from holeepas by absolut.x10hosting.com with local (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from <holeepas@absolut.x10hosting.com>)
id 1JMySI-0002tz-A8
for contact@holeepassion.com; Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:33:46 -0600
To: contact@holeepassion.com
Subject: SubscriptionAll topics in this awesome website
Message-Id: <E1JMySI-0002tz-A8@absolut.x10hosting.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:33:46 -0600

Below is the information submitted to your online Contact form on February 6, 2008
at 6:33 pm:

SUBJECT: All topics in this awesome website
EMAIL: sdafasfdf
COMPANY: sdafadsfdf

I am trying to set up my mail client using outlook express .. I have this message ...

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'holeepassion@yahoo.com.au'. Subject 'testing contact@holeepassion.com', Account: 'mail.holeepassion.com', Server: 'mail.holeepassion.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I have used the settings in cPanel, but it is not working !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.